All nine Accountable Communities of Health (ACH) have achieved a critical milestone in the Medicaid Transformation Project Demonstration – Phase 1 Certification. Two ACHs require follow-up documentation before Phase 1 funding will be released.
Success was based on ACHs providing evidence of progress in several critical areas, including:
- Theory of action and alignment strategy
- Governance and organizational structure
- Tribal engagement and collaboration
- Community and stakeholder engagement
- Budget and funds flow
- Clinical capacity and engagement