Meet with a Navigator to get free, in-person assistance enrolling into a health plan today! Knowing your options can save you time and money. Please bring the following information and documents for all household members:
• Legal name
• Birth date
• Identification number (Social Security Number or immigration information)
• Relationship to you (spouse, mother, child)
• Income before taxes Tax filing status (this is what you report on IRS tax forms)
• Proof of income if your income has changed since you last filed taxes
• Current health insurance information (coverage dates, group number and policy number)
• Proof of immigration status if you are a legal permanent resident
• Proof of Tribal status if you are a Registered American Indian/Alaska Native
Contact John Bennett if you have any questions: email@example.com – (360) 539-7576 ext. 104.
Reoccurring Enrollment Event – Tumwater
Pacific Mountain Workforce, 1570 Irving Street SW, Tumwater, WA 98512
Dec. 6th @ 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Dec. 11th @ 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Dec. 13th @ 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Dec. 18th@ 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Reoccurring Enrollment Event – Olympia
Family Support Center, 201 Capitol Way N, Olympia, WA 98501
Dec. 6th @ 10am-12pm (Noon)
Dec. 7th @ 10am–4:30pm
Evergreen State College Enrollment Event – Olympia
Evergreen State College, 2700 Evergreen Pkwy NW, Olympia, WA 98505
Dec. 12th @ 1pm-4pm