For Media Inquiries, please contact Executive Director Winfried Danke at 360.539.7576.
- CHOICE’s community newsletter
- Cascade Pacific Action Alliance Newsletter
- Navigator Newsletter
- Access to Baby & Child Dentistry Newsletter
- Youth Marijuana Prevention & Education Program Newsletter
- Annual Report for fiscal year 2016.
- Annual Report for fiscal year 2015.
- Annual Report for fiscal year 2014.
- Annual Report for fiscal year 2013.
- Annual Report for fiscal year 2012.
- Annual Report for fiscal year 2011.
- Annual Report for fiscal year 2010.
- Healthier Washington Symposium: Where Do We Go From Here? (December 9, 2016)
- TVW – The IMPACT (March 26, 2014)
- Thurston County Board of Health Presentation – In-Person Asister Program (Oct 8, 2013)
- Thurston County Connections – Public Health Care and Healthy Economy in Thurston County (September 2013)
- KMAS Daybreak – Explaining the In-Person Assister Program (September 24, 2013))(September 24, 2013))
- The Daily World – Local hospital CEOs receive state Health Care Association award (October 13, 2015)
- The Olympian – State finally hits sign-up target for health insurance — 3 months late (March 30, 2014)
- ThurstonTalk.com – Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry Organizes Free Dental Health Screenings at the Hands On Children’s Museum (for ABCD Program), (February 1, 2014)
- The Olympian – Thank you for caring (December 29, 2013)
- Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics SCOPE –
Washington Healthplanfinder: A Customer Support program for health plan options, pg. 14-15 (October 2013)
- The Olympian – Health website opens with glitches (October 2, 2013)
- Providence St. Peter Foundation – Partnership Benefits Mental Health in our Community (May 2012)
- Puget Sound Health Alliance – Spotlight on Improvement: Emergency Department Consistent Care Program (March 2012)
- The American Hospital Association – 2011 Nova Award Winners (Summer 2011)
- Annals of Emergency Medicine – The Barriers to Care Coordination (Volume 58, No 1: July 2011)
- Molina Healthcare of Washington – Partners in Care (Spring 2011)
- The Daily World – Health on the Harbors 2011 (Spring 2011)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation – Coordinating Care for Frequent Emergency Department Users (January 26, 2011)
- The American Hospital Association – CEO Insight Series: The Importance of Community Partnerships, pg. 16 (December 2010)
- Catholic Health World –– Providence St. Peter brings ‘frequent flyers’ down to earthh(October 1, 2010)
- Cambia Health Foundation Supports Innovative Cross-Sector Alliance to Improve Community Health in Washington State. (July 20, 2015)
- Cascade Pacific Action Alliance Selected as one of two Pilot Accountable Communities of Health in State. (January 6, 2015)
- Mental Health Access Program Set to Transition to The Olympia Free Clinic (July 22, 2014)
- Project Access programs change in light of ACA (May-June, 2014)
- CHOICE Navigator Network Exceeds Health Coverage Enrollment Goal in State’s First Open Enrollment Period under Affordable Care Act (April 3, 2014)