The Washington Health Care Authority and Washington’s Accountable Communities of Health are pleased to announce their 2020 Learning Symposium: Community Health Through an Equity Lens. This year’s event will be virtual, with all sessions taking place via Zoom. Register today at www.washingtonach.org.
We’re thrilled to have two exciting keynote speakers this year:
- John. A. Powell, Director of the Otherness & Belonging Institute at the University of California, Berkeley
- Nichole Maher, President & CEO of Group Health Foundation
We also will have an array of sessions focused on timely topics and the work of ACHs and their community partners, including:
- Community Partnerships to Promote Equity and Address Racism
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health
- COVID-19 and Hard-Hit Populations: Response and Recovery
- Tribal Partnerships with ACHs
- The Heath Care Authority’s Equity Plans
- Bridging the Gap Between Clinical & Community Providers
- ACHs in Action: Lessons Learned and Looking to the Future
Register today to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you (virtually) there!